Happy March, folks! While the weather in our hometown of Portland, Oregon, is far from predictable this time of year, signs of spring (between a few snowflakes here and there) are all around us, so we thought we’d share a snapshot of some upcoming seasonal happenings to help inspire social media sharing, creative promotions, or community outreach efforts.
Do you have a favorite holiday we’ve missed? Get in touch to let us know!
- Women’s History Month #WomensHistoryMonth
- National Proofreading Day (March 8) #NationalProofreadingDay
- International Women’s Day (March 8) #BeBoldForChange
- National Get Over it Day (March 9) #GetOverItDay
- Daylight Saving Time Starts (March 12)
- National Awkward Moments Day (March 18) #AwkwardMoment
- National Let’s Laugh Day (March 19)
- Spring Equinox (March 20)—at 3:29 AM, if you need to be precise!
- Earth Hour (March 21) #EarthHour #ClimateAction
APRIL & MAY
- Financial Literacy Month
- Passover (April 10 – 18)
- Easter (April 16)
- Earth Day (April 22) #earthday #climateaction
- National Volunteer Week (April 23 – 29) #IVolunteerBecause
- Take Our Daughters and Sons to Work Day (April 27) #todastw
- Teacher Appreciation Week (May 7 – 13) #ThankATeacher
- Mother’s Day (May 14)
- Memorial Day (May 29)
Revisit other posts this series as you think ahead to summer and fall—we’ll update the lists and dates as these seasons get closer.
- BSB Simple Seasonal Marketing List, Spring/Summer Edition!
- Falling Into Place: 30 Simple Seasonal Marketing Ideas, Fall Edition!
- Our Simple Seasonal Marketing List, Winter Edition
DOES YOUR BRAND NEED A BOOST? GET IN TOUCH
And of course, if you’d like some help fine-tuning your marketing efforts for the rest of the year, drop us a line anytime. We’d love to hear from you!