Since 2010, we have helped accelerate and evolve dozens of start-ups and small businesses with brand-building basics and marketing activation as well as coaching and training for both executives and junior staff teams. Areas we’re particularly passionate about include:
- Brand Alignment and Action Planning. We aim to deepen brand and customer engagement among staff and partner teams.
- Cause and Community Marketing. We help clients create and grow partnerships that drive awareness, revenue, and positive social change both locally and globally.
- Product and Service Launches. We collaborate to develop focused, actionable strategies, engage key audiences, and empower staff teams to align around the new product experience.
On our Blog
We share a variety of tools and resources on our blog to help emerging brands gain brand momentum. Some recent reads include:
- Hello 2017: Trends, Tips and Tools For What’s Ahead
- Brand Impact Essentials: Key Tips for Brilliant Branders-to-Be
- Are you Research-Ready?
a few kind words: Emerging Businesses
“Jen is a great asset to have on any project. She has the flexibility and sense of urgency to get projects done quickly, she also takes the extra effort to make sure all parties are on the same page and happy with the results. We truly couldn’t have accomplished as much as we have without her!” — Sarah Jordan, VP of Marketing, Paysimple.com
“Jen took the time to understand our business needs before building a comprehensive plan to help us move forward. Through data analysis, surveys, and in-person user groups, Jen’s team helped us gain valuable insights about our audience. We now have a bevy of new ways to engage and deepen our relationship with these customers.” — Ben Forstag, Managing Director, Mac’s List
“Working with Jen is a pleasure. A consummate professional, I found Jen’s approach to always be positive, high energy, and creative. She is an agile thinker, able to quickly analyze any situation to come up with an innovative solution. I recommend Jen and Big Small Brands to any company that seeks a capable and collaborative partner with the expertise to launch a new brand.” — Kathryn Shimabakuro, Partner, Center Point Management
“Jen did a fantastic job of capturing the essence of our culture as a company and what we wanted to convey to our audience. She has superior writing and editing skills. I appreciated Jen’s energy and enthusiasm for our business and her desire to help us achieve a positive outcome.” — Wendy Kent, Founder, Kent Employment Solutions
Read more about what our clients are saying.